Monday, April 14, 2008

adding to a bigger page

Not everyone scraps 6x6 - I know. The beauty of the Simply Savvy Page kits is that they can be converted to alternate sizes! They will fit onto 6x6, 6x9, 8x8, 9x9, 8 1/2 x 11, and 12x12!
Here you see a page I made with the Quick Quad Scheme 2. Just 2 pieces of pattern paper in the corners of a Kraft 6x6 page.
Now you can take that page and add it to a 12x12 page.
SO what I do is create the 6x6 pages - these i put into albums for grandmas and grandpas. Then I take the same page and add it to a 12x12 to put into Laney's Album. Brilliant right? Actually I make 4 of the 6x6 page and then 1 12x12 all at the same time - and the 4 pages go to all the grandparents albums that I compile each year and give to them for Christmas. I work on it all thru the year - and actually do a lot of it in November of course!

Here is another 12x12 page that has a Quick Quad 6x6 added to it.
For this Quick Quad I wanted to keep one of the pictures 6 inches long - so i cut it to 3 inches wide and 6 inches long. Having it cut that way makes it take up 2 of the 3 inch squares on the page. Coolio!

No comments: