Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Scheme 2 - Quick Quad


For our second Scheme - we are going to get to the nitty gritty of this system! We want to be able to get a lot of photos in to our spreads right? Even though I am only using a 6x6 page - I can still get 6 or 7 pictures on a 2 page spread! That ROCKS!

What I have done is started with 3x3 blocks again - this is the foundation of this system. I also cut my pictures down to 3x3 squares. If you are using digital pics you would just edit them to be that size and print from there. The pictures I have used for this page were actually printed 14 years ago! SO they are 3 1/2x5's. And since zoom technology was not anywhere near where it is today - I am able to crop them easily to 3x3! Yeah!

Here are a few of the spreads that I completed using 2 Quick Quad Schemes side by side. You can click on the images to view them larger.





That last spread - the page on the right is a slight alteration on the Scheme - which is Scheme 5 -Four Corners.

No comments: