Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Side Splash take 2

Here is the second part of this Side Splash idea. I started with a 3x3 square of white cardstock and stamped my fave swirl again in black. That is the background for the photo here. Next I used 6x3 (two 3x3 size squares) and trimmed it down just a bit for the left side base. I stamped again with the swirl which grounds it to the center piece.

Bringing out any size of page with an element like the 3x3 pieces is the perfect way to quickly get these pages done! For the remainder, I used the Miss Moxie papers again which I just LOVE and also black cardstock, the purple from Miss Moxie cardstock collection, black scrappers floss, coordinating hardware, and ribbon. I just love it!

My tip? Use the end of a paintbrush or another small tool and wrap your scrappers floss around it for a fun twirly effect.

No comments: