Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mimi 8x8 page

I am having fun with the Quick Quads scheme - and adding it to an 8x8 size page - which is my FAV size to scrap. Not to big - not too small - and best yet I can use my 8 1/2 x 11 papers for the base of the page! I have used pieces from a Mimi Simply Savvy Schemes Page kit for this spread.
I made 2 6x6 Quick Quad pages and then added them to the 8x8 pages butting them up to the inside edge of the spread. Under the 6x6 I layered some different sized pieces if Coordinating Mimi Cardstock. I also used the Office Notes Stamp Set from The Angel Company which makes journaling in a pinch a BREEZE!

Another TIP: When creating a Quick Quad that will be totally cover with pictures (Like the left side page) Don't use your good paper and cardstock. We ALL have TONS of papers that we don't like any more, right? Use it up! No one will be able to see it anyway! You can also use it for the right side page - because it is totally covers also with 3 3x3 pictures and one 3x3 pattern paper square. Genius!

No comments: